Terms and conditions
- We accept pets and they can stay in the room as long as their owners are in the house. They cannot stay in common areas.
- From July 15th to September 15th, the minimum stay is 2 nights and we will not accept gift boxes as a means of payment.
- We offer breakfast (included in the room price) and dinners. We can advise you on very good restaurants in the area to eat. If you want to have dinner at home, please let us know before 7pm so we can choose the dinner.
- Upon request, we offer a free baby cot.
- We can prepare a balanced picnic for hikers or some sandwiches. Whatever you prefer.
- I am celiac. Do you have food for me? Yes, we are accustomed to receiving those who cannot eat certain foods, either because they are allergic, intolerant, or do not eat them for personal reasons. We ask that you let us know before arrival.